Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Plum Market opens!

After much waiting, Plum Market finally opened recently in Ann Arbor. It is a quality food mart dedicated to selling natural, organic and local products. I love that Ann Arbor can support so many of these types of businesses. I love that the people here put thought into how they spend their money and the implications of their choices. The market is great! When you first walk in you are greeted by stacks of Zingerman's delicious pies at a ridiculously low price to entice you. I highly recommend the pecan pie. There is also a Zingerman's coffee shop in the building. Quite the bonus! During my first trip to the store, it was packed with people since it was opening day. The second time I went it was a little easier to take some time to really browse. Oh, and I didn't have my 9 year old son with me either! I would highly recommend checking it out. If you'd like to take a look at the web site first, go to http://www.plummarket.com .

No comments: