Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Buyer Agency

Do you know what Buyer Agency means and why, as a buyer, you should have a Buyer's Agent? By law, if you have an agent show you a home and you do not have a signed Buyer Agency contract with her/ him, that agent works for the seller. In order to know, without a doubt, that your agent's job is to represent you, not the seller, sign a contract! It also puts you higher on that agent's priority list. When a client commits to me, I am completely committed to the client. It does not obligate a person to buy a home, but if spells out a relationship between potential buyer and agent. I know a lot of people are hesitant to sign documents for a whole host of reasons. Which is why I offer an unconditional guarantee to my clients. It states that, if you are not fully satisfied with my services, I am happy to let you out of your contract. I have never had anyone decide to back out of a contract, because I take good care of my clients! Whether you are a first time home buyer or you've bought and sold several homes, it is good to have a guide through the process. Someone who is up-to-date on current market trends. Someone who will negotiate and get you the best deal possible. It is a great time to buy a home. There are many houses to choose from, the prices are lower than they have been in many years and the interest rates are still low. A home is one of the best investments a person can make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.